Tuesday, 9 June 2015

End of school year

In this time of intense study by the end of the  school year should counteract stress and develop the resources rote.
Learning is a complex neurological substrate, and involved the emotional memory and neuronal networks, and dependent on individual stimuli that are not quantifiable, such as interest and excitement aroused by the syllabus studied. The keys to good performance is five, according to Dr. Anciones:

1. Interact. You learn more when interacting with others, because learning is an encouragement, an interest and a sum.


2. Structure matters. The relationship between contents can integrate new experiences on other previous that are already established. You learn to respect and understanding of the concepts learned. "Learning is making an increasingly large brain capacity in the grid expansion," says Anciones.

3. Rest. The dream is organized so-called oscillatory circadian rhythms essential to maintain physical and mental pace. Therefore, the elimination of sleep impairs attention, concentration and memory.

4. Coffee in perspective. Caffeine improves focus and concentration, but also increases anxiety and disrupts sleep.

5. Evenings. Although it is something very personal, at night there is less distracting external stimuli, so the night hours are recommended provided they do not affect the rest.

It reminds me talking about my experience '' pre-selectivity '' I was very nervous and I kept repeating to myself, '' you will not get it. '' Only saw millions of notes and books, and in those moments was when I regretted not having studied every day. In a week, I drank more coffee and redbull than in my life, no sleep well, I didnt organize well, but in the end with much effort, the results were good, and got into the career I wanted.

No comments:

Post a Comment