The other day a classmate in a forum published this article on neuroeducación, I found it very interesting and I would love to study with that methodology. I think many times this methodology would have given us a freedom of choice of how to learn, while inculcating the values we teachers.
Article is exemplified Finland several times so I think the teachers know how to teach children to learn and this is really one of the keys for having the best education system.
It was not until eleventh grade when I had a teacher who really showed me that the important thing was not the theory we were taught in school but everyone thought we were creating. This teacher taught the subject of philosophy, I remember that in the first year gave almost no theory but focused more on teaching us how to think. There was a video on the different forms that can be given to a soap that opened my eyes and I realized that there are thousands of ways of doing everything and it all depends on how you look at it.
I have seen published this entrance to my companion and I found it familiar as it has reminded me of an experience I had on 2 School, Easter . It is that we made a very similar activity , almost equal . What changes is that I rather see the video and think I did practically . They handed everyone a piece of clay and asked us to modelasemos as we would like , after all bring what we had created and reflected on the same subject.
Click here to see the article.
I hope you like it!
Article is exemplified Finland several times so I think the teachers know how to teach children to learn and this is really one of the keys for having the best education system.
I have seen published this entrance to my companion and I found it familiar as it has reminded me of an experience I had on 2 School, Easter . It is that we made a very similar activity , almost equal . What changes is that I rather see the video and think I did practically . They handed everyone a piece of clay and asked us to modelasemos as we would like , after all bring what we had created and reflected on the same subject.
Click here to see the article.
I hope you like it!
No comments:
Post a Comment