Thursday, 2 April 2015

Our educational system

Worth talking about our education system needs change. Prospective students are facing contents that in most cases have no practical purpose and only aim to retain the knowledge to pass the subject. It is true that memory is the basis of knowledge, education can not remain only on rote learning, but practice for better retention and at the same time is necessary to leave the traditional.

Therefore, in a modern, globalized world, prospective students need to have a more positive view of the school and see that what they learn is applicable in real life. This way, will leverage the capabilities that all children have. 

Personal experience makes me think that we still have a long way to go to enhance the training of our professionals and with it the future of our country. When I was little attended classes of obligation, like studying for the same reason. 
My teacher came to class and merely read what was in the books, they sent homework and the next day we wondered what we had given the day before, and you did not know answer had bad note. 

That is not education. Now that I'm in college, trained as a future teacher, I will not teach this way, I want to be totally different, a new school.

No comments:

Post a Comment